Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiger To Go On Big Brother 2007

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RollaClub should set you up with a full range of RollaClub clothing, so that everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) you wear while on the show has RollaClub written on it. And get a RollaClub tattoo before you go on so that everyone can see that while you're showering. I can see the number of users increasing with the number of people that watch BB. So it'd go from 1,500 current users to about, oh, 1,501!

lol... ill take your word for that.

 

i thought a fella with looks like yours would have had them with one leg over ya.

 

ps, I'm not GAY, but don't ask lammis mum about that..long story

DOWIT!

 

Haha, i would actually watch the shit of a show if you were in it, sir tiger!

(clears throught)

 

TIGER.......THIS IS BIG BROTHER

YOUR CHORE FOR THE WEEK IS TO DO SEVERAL DO-NUTS AROUND THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE IN YOUR VINTAGE COROLLA.

:)

i say go for it, something to tell the grandkids, and give me sum amusment! just don't embarress us!

  • Author

I think I'd embarass myself before anybody else! hahaha

But yeah.. I've been tuning into Big Brother lately and I tell you what, I'm set to go for auditions! I don't give a rats what people think! :(

 

Tiger's gonna go auditions the second it comes up! :( So let it be written.... so let it be done! :D

anyone watchin bb atm? ahahah michal's intruder thing is out - bahahah, its just funny to see the bb team going "oh shit" we didnt think it was going to be this bad :D

 

*rofl*

I personally think Big Brother is a load of shit... but it would definatly be worth watching if it had Tiger in it.. thats if he can keep himself sane without car audio for a coupla months

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.