Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5k N Box Into Ke11

Featured Replies

Hey guys and gals,

I just got a ke11 and its got the stocko 3k motor in it.

I'm thinkin of upgrading to somethign with a bit more balls

I would like to get a 5k with a 5speed if possible/

How much usuually does a package like this go for?

How easy is it a fit into the ke11? Does it bolt in? Tailshaft changes??

 

What amount of power can a 5k put out. I'm not hoping for huge figures but a lil bit would be good. Carbs are old school :) :)

 

Any help much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Luke

auto import motor $750, if you can find one, ke 55 5speed box $250 from the wrecker if you can find one, tail shaft yoke of an early ke30 (external uni clips) on your tailshaft, cut a new shifter hole in the floor, everything else the same, good luck with the inj. every one else on here is trying to find that set up

I got a 5k on ebay the other week for $50 :) which had already had a solid lifter conversion, headwork and huge cam (apparently). Just keep an eye out in the trading post and also on ebay and this forum sometimes has these items.

anyway good luck with your project.

I got a 5k on ebay the other week for $50 ;) which had already had a solid lifter conversion, headwork and huge cam (apparently). Just keep an eye out in the trading post and also on ebay and this forum sometimes has these items.

anyway good luck with your project.

 

ahhhh it was you!!!! :)

 

I put a couple of bids on that, I was the one that bumped it up to about $50, and your auto bets kept beating me!! GGGR shoulda went $60 :) so you gunna spend a few bob on it and re-build it tough??

  • Author

haha yeah

I'm really lookin for a 4k now.

my tired old 3k doesnt have much guts for the poor old thing

i just let a 4K with k50 go for a promise of a few bourbons.

don't worry one will turn up

  • 4 weeks later...

i got a 5 speed k50 box out of a 3k for sale. its no good to me as i am doing a conversion to my car. let me know what you are willing to pay.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.