Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KE70 DX Quad Light LED or Halogen Options (I did search I promise)

Featured Replies

So my KE70 will need to go in for MOT to get its documents. Having read around it seems like the lights are awful - some bulb need replacing.

I tried to find more information - ideally I'd love to go to LED (even angel eyes) but I don't know if that's possible so maybe at least halogen, having done some searches on here I am confused as to ....

A) where/what bulbs to buy for the rears lights and indicators

B) What are my options for front light replacements/bulbs

1335626542_carfront.thumb.jpg.f73e6ac551a5e66ba4cc64ceec37c0af.jpg

 

1229209278_Carback.thumb.jpg.3b6a0f9123517c3eb09d14e495c1b990.jpg

 

The front lights will be standard size. I cant recall what size it is, but plenty of cars of the era came with the same size. 

In that size you can get either sealed beams (you cant change the bulb, the bulb is part of the light), or you can get ones that take a H4 bulb. 

Yrs ago when i did the quad conversion I put H4 bulbs in the outside lights (which are high and low beam), and just put sealed beams on the inside lights (high beam only). so on low beam the outside lights are on, and then on high beam all 4 lights came on. it was great for light. not sure if it was legal though (no MOT here)

Got any more photos of your car? looks epic. i like the blue. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.