May 16, 200620 yr comment_117774 :D Uhm... yeah... that'd work! :( hahahaha Well, if you don't smoke.. loose the ashtray and if you can find another spot to use the toggle switch for your rear demister... move it and then use that whole dash space for future gauge installation :( Report
May 16, 200620 yr comment_117778 yeah, a tacho would be useful.....was thinking of ripping out the (not working) clock and putting it in there, not a big fan of huge monster-style tachos. Ash tray is useless to us (neither of us smoke, and even if we did we wouldn't do it in the car), and it's a little wonky/stiff so it'll go at some stage, no idea what to put in it's place though Report
May 16, 200620 yr comment_117781 Cut half the dash to pieces and put a tv in like I did :D And the smaller of the cheap tachos u can buy fits really well in the clock hole....I had to wrap a thin piece of foam around mine...and it was a perfect fit. Easy to see too Report
May 16, 200620 yr comment_117827 Click the pic of my car and there is a pic of the tv install....No pics of the tacho in the clock hole as far as I remember...It hasn't been in there for ages, it's currently mounted in it's little housing on the left side of my steering column. I also just 2 days ago jammed an after market temp gauge in the old clock hole. I then discovered that 3/4's on my factory gauge is only 93 degrees. Stupid factory gauge Report
May 16, 200620 yr comment_117830 Did the same to my KE35. Even painted the needle the same color as the original guages. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now