Next Event

GZE82

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too sure... BUT I'm just handling some very crucial business before I organise another event. After the next couple of days, there will be an announcement made and THEN the event organised.

don't worry dude... I haven't forgotten about you :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Might be up for it one night in a few months. I'm walking in a few weeks as i'll have no car with reg which I'm really not happy about. So i'll either have to bum a ride with bianca or find some other way to get around!

Finally back online... anyway, what about a cruise to the drags at Calder or somethin? can be done almost any friday night then and its easy to organise. Just for a quick fix...

sounds good mate, but id rather have a day cruise one weekend day, I'm organising a cruise with twincam.org aswell, we could link em to make a drcent turnout. the boys from twincam r good blokes too

• 1 month later...
What was the important announcment?

No announcement as yet Muller, Tiger hasnt been on for a while, so we are still waiting!

How about a cruise to Heathcote raceway then? (yes, I'm a bit of a drags nut) Its on the weekend and would make for a good drive...

Just wondering about the numbers for the next Vic event. I like the sound of a trip to the drags at Heathcoat strip.

Since people don't really put there locations up, i have no idea of how many vic people there aven are. But the next step would be to find out how many people will turn up at the next event and see what we do after we know how many people will come.

If its just going to be the four or five people who regularly post in the vic area then why not have a quick fix to the drags? When we had the Vic meet and greet there was a fair few people there though, 15 or so.

If tiger wont be around for a little while then other people will have to take some initiative and plan something.

So for now can the vic members please show an interest in participating in something in the coming months, to work some numbers out?

thanks, Ashley

Edited by muller