Next Event

GZE82

WOW, that was a spontanious whirlwind of feedback. well done too all expressing interest :)

With John's late absence and Darrens new low imput due to other comitments i was loosing faith in the Vic region actually having a direction, but it must have just been a busy while for some people.

There was a bunch of ideas thrown up about our next event

A simple cruise, a cruise to the drags (Heathcote/Calder), another BBQ, go to the drive-in, Go-Karting. There all pretty sweet ideas and whatever we choose to go with we can always do one of the others next time, so don't worry if you had your heart set on something or can't throw some funds that way for a while. Last time i went go karting round where i live they jacked up the prices :)

And there seems to be no shortage of members keen to participate in Vic's 3rd event, People so far in no order:

GZE82

Clown

Bianca

TheNobbler

Rollagurl

Mrmoparman

Bbq rolla

Muller

Eight cars perhaps with some passengers is a good turnout for us id think. We just gotta chose what people would like to do for this one though.

Colin "Its not a stupid idea at all, it would possibly get more Vic mimbers involved which would be a good thing. I am personally interested anyway, even if I do have a wrong wheel drive rolla!"

I'm for that even though i do have the right wheel drive car :P got a ke20 sittin not 10 meters away from me that i bought to do just that but havent got round to it yet. And i don't have a car trailor.

Edited by muller

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) drool hehe. That would be sweet dude but i gotta get my comp liscence before then as well. ill prob just watch the first one

Thanks for to offer though, who knows might get to do that another time :)

Edited by muller

Great, sooner the better. Will you be likley to be at our next meet?

We need to decide on a good time to have an event too? Other than saying that a sunday suits me better than Saturday I'm up for any time from next weekend onwards unless something comes up.

ill have an up to date licence as of this weekend. non speed tho. i can always upgrade if needed

out of the next 4 weekends I'm racing on 3 of them.. so hopefully any cruises wont be during this period or ill be heart broken!

oh btw if anyones in bendigo this weekend and has nothing to do.. head on over to bagshot motorsports complex and say hi :)

Muller, I agree... WOW!

Sundays would also suit myself better, it would probably suit others who work Saturdays like myself as well.

I guess the main problem is where to hold an event. We have pretty much covered the what to do part and some of the when to's, but with Vic members from all parts of the city and as far as Bendigo/Ballarat etc, this would be the main worry.

I have to say I don't mind a drive, Muller certainly doesnt! He made the Arthurs Seat run, but I know some members do.

If the next event is the drags or drive in they are pretty much set for location, but Go-Karts and BBQ's can be had anywhere.

What suits the majority?

Edited by TheNOBBLER

I'm easy, as long as the dates right ill be up for anything. ill take a huge assumption here and say since we are all car nuts here so maybe a bbq followed by a go karting adventure might be the go??

Edited by MRMOPARMAN

Well so far its basically decided that it sucks that colin wont be able to attend anything for ages and that our next 'thing' will be on a sunday :y:

TheNOBBLER: Big drives don't worry me because i love it. If theres fuel in the tank and i have nothing to do then I'm out 'hooning' so to speak

MRMOPARMAN: Ill come out and say hi. I came out there a few meets ago and said hey but you wernt on here at that time. What time is best and was it a Saturday or sunday?

Clown: Are you looking into getting a thrash-car for such days/events?

The more i think about what colin said with the Vic rollaclub point score the more i like it.

My suggestion for the next event would be a simple run to the drags where we just fit in around a date that suits everyone, then when were bored with watching that (if theres anything good there at all) we could go for a little cruise to get some lunch or tea depending on what time suits people.

Edited by muller