Lowering My Ke30

Members dont see this ad

an easy way to lower a leaf sprung car at no cost:........

remove whole leaf pack from car.

clamp centre of the leaf pack in a vise.

while being held fermly by the vise undo the bolt through the centre of the leaf pack.

slowly loosen vise.

take the small leaf off the bottom of the leaf pack.

turn it upside down and put it back on THE TOP of the leaf pack.

return to the vise, clamp again, put bolt back in and remove from vise.

you will the notice that the leaf pack is a lot flatter than when you started. as the UPSIDE DOWN smallest leaf will effectively give you a flat spot through the centre of the leaf pack.

if you have another set of leaves say from a parts car, have a play around, try inverting different size leafs, or adding extras for extra stiffness aswell as lowering. :)

as for the front, if you don't want to be dodgy and get out the ol' angle grinder, go see your local pedders or kings dealers. :monkey:

not being rude or anything roll-110 but in queensland we have a plus 3 fitment and my ke30 has 13's on it so shouldnt have a problem with that. And thanks for all the advice guys I think I will go with springs and lowering blocks for now and get them reset later if i want it lower

Edited by billygoat

not being rude or anything roll-110 but in queensland we have a plus 3 fitment and my ke30 has 13's on it so shouldnt have a problem with that. And thanks for all the advice guys I think I will go with springs and lowering blocks for now and get them reset later if i want it lower

ive contacted queensland transport about this quite recently...i was told no larger than 2" higher