Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, nothin really

jus goin along the highway he swervin across lanes bein a bit of a tool, nothin much

then he goes to merge right...hrmm theres a bloody falcon or summin next to him, so he swerves back..too far by this time the falcon has got over outta the way (thankgod) and he corrects back the other...right to where the falcon was.

that little peice of fwd shit was terribly sideways I'm quite sure bloody close to 2 wheels!

i was sittin back a few car lengths and i got that nervous adrenaline rush, if he'd done it next to me he woulda copped a foreskin to the forehead.

then his shit tin was dieselin on as he tried to turn it off at broadie

then he apparently blew a radiator hose

shame....

The AE82 had a split in the hose from the remote thermostat (from being overtightened). When the system pressurised it quite obviously emptied out the entire contents of the radiator. Didn't help the fact that the temperature sender was broken and the wire was off (He had no idea it was overheating because he thought it was running cold going by the guage). Luckily he was a member of RACQ and I waited with him till the tow truck arrived to tow it home..

:P

yeh sorry to everyone involved, i am the owner of the AE82. i didnt look when i was merging in, then corrected then over corrected again.

i know what i did was wrong and stupid. but i learned my lesson after yesterday, as i could hardly even breathe after it happened it freaked me out so much. :P

and it was me being towed too. the head gasket is blown and the motor full of water, it got taken to the wreckers this morning so i am without a car for a while..

btw thanks again medicine man for all your help yesterday avo.