evilbetty

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahaha i was joking but your car is pretty sweet those wheels are huge!!!!!!do you get alot of guard rubbing on those puppys???????? did you just chop those front springs or do you have after market springs???I'm not sure how I'm going to lower the back leaf spring set up a bit new to me ,

any way heres another shelf pic.......

post-1560-1150074730_thumb.jpg

so that parcel shelf looks a bit better now any way i done pretty much the same on the front doors except a set of components to add a better sound quaility to the sound,

this 2 was a bit of a fiddly mission drilling holes ,cuting metal,fitting wires,lining stuf up took a while but the out come is I'm reasonably happy with the look and sound ,

so I'm gona burble on a bit about this here we go,

first the original state of the door ........

no speaker ,tan dated colour,boring old and not my cup of t!!!!!

post-1560-1150075619_thumb.jpg

hahahaha i was joking but your car is pretty sweet those wheels are huge!!!!!!do you get alot of guard rubbing on those puppys???????? did you just chop those front springs or do you have after market springs???I'm not sure how I'm going to lower the back leaf spring set up a bit new to me ,

any way heres another shelf pic.......

There are pics of how I lowered my leaf springs here and the front of my car is just cut springs yeah.

The wheels are 17's and they don't scrub at all. :thumbsup:

well thats about it for the interior donr the front and rear door panels,the parcel shelf and the carpet,looking pretty tidy now,I'm pretty happy with it,what does every one think??????

ive seen some pretty cool interiors on here ,hope some one takes a few ideas from what ive done,

well thats about it at the moment ,i just fitted a car alarm with central locking which is pretty cool,press the button and door unlocks for you no more fiddling round with keys!!!!

ive got a cheap ass sub that i thought id put in but I'm not sure how to set it up??????????,i want it in the boot in a secure spot so it doesnt roll around or move but also i want the option to be able to remove it if i need to,i think ill build some sort of box that mounts somehow??hmmmmm something to look into,in the mean time i just finished putin in the amp which I'm really happy with,its out of the way and looks tidy ,

what i did with the amp was build a box out of mdf then fited it to a mdf board in the shape of the rear 1/4 panel then covered it in the same material as the doors etc, then basicly fitted it all to get ,with a little stuffing around to make it all fit mind you .........

check the shots

post-1560-1150085660_thumb.jpg

Cool. I'm planing on doing something similar to my car but am not wanting to lose the space in the boot so i'm gonna get two subs and have two boxes, one in either corner of the boot and my amp will be mounted on the back of the fuel tank wall.

Your cars gonna turn out SWEET!!! :thumbsup:

So where are you from??

yeah thats was what i was aiming for as well jip,

the boot space is pretty small to start with so ,

trying to recess as much stuff as possible,specially the sub,

which i havnt done yet possibly next week end,still have to come up with a good box design,

theres always the possility of putting the sub in the tyre well,

ive done it once before with a 10 inch sub and fibre glass but it is a huge mission ,and this car I'm trying to keep work down to a minimun,but at the same time geting a tidy out come .

2 subs in your boot huh,wicked thats gona crank out the bass for sure!!!!