Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke15 And Ke16

Featured Replies

  • Author

Still not right, but it did run better. Took it over my parents place today, 3/4's of an hour each way. The temp is stabilising, didn't go any higher than the first mark at about a 1/3 on the gauge. I will give it another radiator flush.

 

I do need to lip the rear guard on the passenger side as I am getting some scrubbing over big bumps with the 3 kids in the back. They must of put on 15kg's each since the last time they all rode in the back. Might see if I can pick up a bit of pipe from the local scrap metal joint tomorrow and roll the guard out a little. It isn't cutting in fortunately, just scuffing/polishing the corner of the tread.

 

I rejetted the DCD weber this arv with the jets from my old one. Have only been running the stock factory jetting the last one came with for a MK1` 1500GT cortina. Need to redo the wires from the O2 sensor (under the car) to the Air/Fuel meter as I ripped them out at one stage in the past along a bit of a 4wd track on a branch. Once I get the A/F meter up and running again I can jet it up perfectly as it makes it so easy and quick to sort a carb as you can see exactly what it is doing.

 

One thing I need to have a look at is the front left caliper. I suspect the slide is sticking as it pulls to the right under hard braking.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Yep it was one of the slides on the front left caliper which was sticking. Cleaned up the slides and the caliper moves smoothly now. The pedal now has the nice solid feel I remembered, and no longer feels springy. Also the left brake is no longer dragging from the cocked caliper.

 

The left front wheel was a bitch to get off. Mazda steelies. I've previously filed out the centre hole a bit, but obviously not enough. Needed some of RP7 and a good whacking with a big rubber mallet. Couldn't be stuffed trying to find the grinding bit for my drill, so just greased up the centre hole when I bolted the wheel back on. Fingers crossed it won't be as stubborn the next time it comes off.

 

Might go back up and see if I can get my air/fuel ratio meter working again.

Edited by Felix

  • 3 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.