Corolla Resprays Here

evilbetty

hi there people well me and a fellow tradesman car painter

are looking at offering resprays very shortly,

we need some funds to finish a project

so we are offering our talents at car at car painting!!

basicly you ll have to send me a pic of your car so i can give you a general quote,clear pictures showing condition and paint work needed.

but basicly we want to offer this to some one who has a car with old or faded paint,or some one who has there car in primer and needs it painted would be ideal,

we arnt really interested in cars that have crows feet all over it or bog hanging out dents every where and generally just stuft paint and body,but if your desprate then possibly could come to an arrangement,

I'm in MELBOURNE so any one down here we can arrange to do it for you,out of state ,you maybe able to drive down for the weekend as we are looking at having you drop the car off on a friday and you pick it up on a sunday afternoon,

anyone who followed my thread box on wheels will have seen the paint job i done on a ke55 corolla,also i painted my old series 2 rx7 the same colour heres some pics >>>>>>>

post-1560-1152005711_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

so yeah thats a couple of cars ive painted so you can see i don't do dodgy work !!!!!

we have a basic price setting that we have worked out

so heres the go::::

SOLID COLOUR PAINT JOB $1500

METALLIC COLOUR PAINT JOB $1800

now thats the general price of what we are going to charge,

the price included paint ,materials,booth time,and labour,

you can go else where for a cheaper price but i work in a

professional panel and paint work shop,with good quaily

heated booth,and only use PPG auto refinishing products.

you will be happy with the results ,look at the 2 pics and judge for your self....

if any one is interested in a quick spruce up of there corolla then email me and we can talk about it,!!!!!!!!!

we may also be looking at painting full frontals or full sides,

also we may be able to sell you mixed 4 ltrs of paint colour that you want to paint your car your self with,prices for that can be talked about ,

but please don't email and ask me to paint a door for you,or a guard as I'm only interested in tidy up resprays at the moment ,

NO time wasters!!!!!! I'm only offering this to genuine rolla drivers with funds not dreamers!!!!!!! so there you go something to think about

Great idea guys!

Just one suggestion tho, let it be known, that older cars will always have rust + varity of dents from there age, and these all take time to be fixed, properly. I would imagine this wouldnt be included in the price.

But for 2K, a cheapish job done like the cars you have shown here - id be happy with that :dance:

Great idea guys!

Just one suggestion tho, let it be known, that older cars will always have rust + varity of dents from there age, and these all take time to be fixed, properly. I would imagin this would be un-included in the price.

But for 2K, a cheapish job done like the cars you have shown here - id be happy with that :dance:

yes the price quoted does not include any rust repairs or smashed panels or anything like that if you want extra stuff fixed up it will cost more ,the quote i gave of 1500 as a starting price,it all depends on the size and condition of the car really,but i know for a fact my boss is getting well over 2500 grand for a general respray so my price is undercutting him by a bit,

any way if no ones interested its ok its just an idea at this stage,

we will se how it goes ...

evilbetty

:dance: :abuse: I'm rollaless now.

Shes getting

A Nip & Tuck

A Nose Job

Plastic Surgery.

I think I found someone who can do my paint in brissie for cheapski, and all along i've been working with his son. :lolcry:

Can't wait.

Edited by JiP_01

• 4 weeks later...