Pink Corolla

nhillau

i saw this thing driving around and knew i had to have it. got a lovely set of 14inch deep dish spitfires 225/60/14 on the back and 205/60/13 on the front. pump up shocks, sunroof, red neons under her, its now got a black bonnet, lowered, front and rear spoilers (off my yellow rolla, not in pic but il put sum more up), 2t, extractors and a pretty big sound system, the subbis rattle the boot hehe. she attracts a lot of attention, i luv the thing. its a good bus, i gotta get sum pics of it up now that i have made it tougher. shld b soon. what do yas recon?

post-958-1152349418_thumb.jpg

post-958-1152349752_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were the mags bought new especially for the car back in the 80's or something because it would be pretty hard to find thos these days, not much choice about... does it have a 5 speed in it? are you going to buy a sidedraught carby for it or down draught, side draught would be the shiz on this car

nah, the mags would have been put on when it was respayed i recon. when i bought it it had 14s on the front and rear but i put 13s on the front and lowered it.

I tried putting a down drought weber on it but the brake booster is in the way so i got to put a ke30 booster in it. A side draught wld be the way to go 4 sure, i just gotta find one.

i put a down draught on my 4k in the ke11 and it didnt even seem to make much difference to the car, just made it a b@stered to drive because of where the throttle cable pulled from so I'm now in the process of putting on a 40mm dellorto side draught, this should make it a bit more fun hopefully, i have a spare ke38 booster booster if you want it, i think it might be the same as what you have though???? what was stopping it from fitting on your rolla???

yeah i got a ke30 booster just gotta put it on, the one in it now is a 55 one. well when i tried putting the webber on i was using a adaptor plate to fit the carby on the original 2t manifold, but this moved the carby offcentre and further to the left, and the brake booster was in the way