Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does the sub sound in the boot

I'm thinking of puting 1 in my new 1 but don't no howit would sound being tinny

any1 got any ideas?

as long as the sub is in a properly built wooferbox and everything is nice and tight it should sound fine

WoW Jonny, 6 posts and you've already threatened to have someones car towed.

Whats with the insults??

Is that why you joined??

Cause i'm sure that alot of people on here don't wanna put up with someone calling them names and putting down their car, which they've spent lots of money on making it FAR from dodgy.

What is it with young guys at CO-OP and dodgy Corollas? Your all a bunch of bogans. I ought to ring the council and get all the cars along argyle st towed. It's a 2 hour zone anyway. :lol:

f*** off u wanka go and get a life u low life jerk it is a hell cool car just because u dnt have a good car you faggat.

From what I know of Johnny he could teach you young whippersnappers a thing or two about Corollas. If his website is still active you should check it out.

web page

Hope I havnt stuck my neck out John by doing this

Edited by coln72

Johny Rochester knows more about KE corollas (and probably A series corollas) that anyone else in tassie. I'm sure he was only having a joke, he also has one of the neatest KE corollas in tas (although not at the moment) some of the corollas at CO OP are rough but some are very nice aswell. Has anyone seen rays KE30? hahah, That is a POS.

Cheers,

Tom

Edited by Spode