July 15, 200620 yr comment_128591 these are ke2# delux badges.. i know that much but are they ke20 ke25 ke26 and what years do they suit? the smaller top ones i believe are later model '73-'74 ke20 4door, what bout the bottom, anyone know for sure? cheers Report
July 15, 200620 yr comment_128608 I had the top one's on a 74 model KE25. Can't help with the bottom one. Report
July 15, 200620 yr comment_128615 The top one's are ke25 coupe badges they are off the front guards, haven't seen the bottom one's before. I have a "hi deluxe" badge which I'm not sure what it's off. Report
July 16, 200620 yr comment_128797 i have the bottom one on my '72 ke20, the one with early taillights. not sure what is deluxe about it though. my '67 mini deluxe was called that because it had wind up windows not sliding windows. it had no heater either. Edited July 16, 200620 yr by JC807 Report
July 16, 200620 yr comment_128819 The top one's are ke25 coupe badges they are off the front guards, haven't seen the bottom one's before. I have a "hi deluxe" badge which I'm not sure what it's off. hey mate the hi badge i think that 1 might me of an old mazda corect me if I'm rong Edited July 16, 200620 yr by KErolla Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now