ROLLLA

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, imagine a manual V6 rolla in the wet, 4th gear in a stright line had no trouble i never had the balls to try in 5th. These things are bloody dangerous, Way to much torque for the weight. I never had to much trouble with mine as i drove it with respect on the streets and i hope the new owner of mine does so too.

that is absolutely wicked, especially since it has been updated since the beginning! Congrats and it looks awesome, where did you get those clear indicators from? Glad to hear you're alright and so is the car (mostly)

EDIT**

They look like last statesman before the ve (insert model here) indicators.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

haha ye ill do my best not to crash it. I'm slowly gettin used to the power now. And ye they are the statesman indicators. i got them off the VT looking statesman. Well theres still heaps of work to do. After i shorten the diff i will fix the rust thats come through again. respray it again, including the engine bay and then bolt on a charger hehe. let the fun begin.