Pure-SX

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did Gregor help you get the 4A-LC running, or you managed on your own? Good news anyway! So will the 4A-FC conversion still go ahead, or you'll just wait until you can do a proper 4A-GE conversion?

Gregor made me look like an idiot....

but thats ok :'(

he got it running.

i distinctly remember my father and i looking at it and saying "it can't be the coil cos that pretty new"

I'm not doing the conversion... too much effort.... so ill get the twinky running instead :lol: (it may also have better suspension!)

Gregor made me look like an idiot....

but thats ok :lol:

he got it running.

i distinctly remember my father and i looking at it and saying "it can't be the coil cos that pretty new"

I'm not doing the conversion... too much effort.... so ill get the twinky running instead :hmm: (it may also have better suspension!)

LOL - he was already talking about it being the coil when he was chatting to me last night before he called you. :'(

Twinky would be good to have as well. Now I've just got to convince you to buy my AE82 twinky brake setup so you can fit it to your blue AE82.

ah... well thats ok then....

I'm over the whole wireless thing... batteries are annoying...

Don't forget to finish the thread in the main section by telling them what the problem was, otherwise they will go on for months.

name='zmit' date='Feb 14 2008, 11:23 PM' post='227958']

oh yeah... i forgot about that... people are still posting there?? lol

They will, everyone is an expert. Expert: X=unknown and spurt is what a drip does under pressure.