Nt General Discussion

Pure-SX

The stock AE86/T50 combo clutch is 200mm yeah? Surely a 212mm or 215 or whatever it is could fit in the box. The tolerances aren't that tight are they?

I just checked the clutch disc I got with the RWD 4a I bought ages ago, its actually pretty good! the pressureplate is pretty rusty though. That'd come off though as soon as it went in! :D

:wink:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The stock AE86/T50 combo clutch is 200mm yeah? Surely a 212mm or 215 or whatever it is could fit in the box. The tolerances aren't that tight are they?

I just checked the clutch disc I got with the RWD 4a I bought ages ago, its actually pretty good! the pressureplate is pretty rusty though. That'd come off though as soon as it went in! :D

:wink:

200mm - that's it I think. I know at least one version of the FWD clutch/flywheel won't fit. Maybe the 212mm does just fit though. I'd check Billzilla or Phil Bradshaw's site, but I can't be f@$ked. :hmm:

huh? what's going here?

Wow, just mention Daven's name and he appears! He's like a genie!

that clutch will it work with the w55

i have a few people looking asking around for me

what preasure plate and clutch plates can be used with the 4agze fly wheel and the w55 its a pain but wearth it

that lsd is what i need but unfortunately i don't have that mutch cash atm need to get a friggen bank card

that clutch will it work with the w55

i have a few people looking asking around for me

what preasure plate and clutch plates can be used with the 4agze fly wheel and the w55 its a pain but wearth it

that lsd is what i need but unfortunately i don't have that mutch cash atm need to get a friggen bank card

You could use a standard RWD 4A-GE 200mm one, a FWD 212mm one, or a 4A-GZE 224mm one - they all fit inside the W55 bellhousing. As you're going to have a fairly high power motor, I'd suggest the biggest one you can get - 4A-GZE type. :(

Well Hellooooooooooooooooooooo :n:

It's about time you returned. *watches spam start* :)