Nt General Discussion

Pure-SX

the one i was refering to was a one of the black ones with 3sgte in the rear and awd

heres a link to my cooler for steve and andrew

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?a...st&id=15563

Twin entry, reminds me of a girl (or girls) I used to know. Then marriage killed me dead, apart from doing up cars and hanging around high schools (not that the ke55 gets me much, headaches don't count).

Edited by Sbox

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

clutch possably

and now i'm looking for an ae102r rear quarter drives side back window cos some little f@$king wankers decided they had to break it last night

any ideas?? cheers

just seen this

replies

Edited by ae174agze

me engine should be rocking up on friday + i got a big port head to put on it for 100 bucks so i'll have a spare if any ones interested

I'm after a bigport head. Why did you buy a bigport head if you don't need it though?

and now i'm looking for an ae102r rear quarter drives side back window cos some little f@$king wankers decided they had to break it last night

any ideas?? cheers

Wreckers might have one.

Okay. Might be a busy weekend for me. Turn's out I am buying the KE70 and all the parts. And apparently Alex Newman was meant to pick up the bigport on Danno's behalf. But I presume Danno hasn't even paid you for the motor yet.

My mother in law is going to kill me. :jamie: I need a shed DESPERATELY.

alrighty. re: boostcruising

i have a white AE82 liftback with a 4AGE in it. that could POTENTIALLY be my new car

ZMIT is dead. i havent been fiddling around with it much lately, but before i went on holidays i spent a lot of time on it. it kicks over, but does not fire. much. before i left, we had fuel, we had spark (albeit potentially a weak one), we have compression, and timing seemed right.

i also have a red AE92 liftback that has been T-boned (drivers side) the engine is reconditioned and has a 4AFC? or 4AF (basically crossflow 4AC)

i am parting that out EXCEPT the engine - i don't know if i may need it :jamie:

anybody keen on heading out to karama to have a look at it at about 5? (adam?)