Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Long Term Ae71 Build Up

Featured Replies

  • Author

I doubt it will be necessary to modify it, yet for this car I will be building a custom grille anyway.

 

Minor update: Some parts are on their way from Cali, I'm waiting on another pair of twin headlight bezels, and some buckets, as well as a grille:)

 

I'll be able to use the brackets to make another pair for the extra pair of bezels so I can slap up a set for my daily AE71 before I paint IT in gunmetal.

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

This one = untouched, but my old AE71 daily thread will begin to get some updates by the end of the month;)

 

If not give me shit and call me lazy, that bad boy is coming back gunmetal, quads and good 4A-C ASAP. Got all the parts, and shit in my life has settled down a bit (got my AE82 RWCert and moved house) so I'll be compiling parts from the other rolla's soon and bringing them back from Heathcote.

 

You wouldn't happen to have an AE82 towbar would you??? Need to hook up a trailer for a parts run coz my bro's tow car will be unregistred for a few weeks while he spends up on his Sprinter:P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.