Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Long Term Ae71 Build Up

Featured Replies

  • Author

Got these brand new babies in the mail today:D

 

brandspankingnewlightsqj1.jpg

 

Lightning fast ebay buy, clicked buy now on Saturday arvo, did bank money transfer Monday arvo and they arrived today (Wednesday). Sellers name is "partsnation" and they have two pairs left in case any of you guys need/want them.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Also got these from the same ebay seller

 

sideindicatorspe0.jpg

 

Will have to get my hands on a pair of guards for a Mirage or a Lancer (what the indicators are made for) and cut out the housing for the indicators from those guards and re-weld them into the Corolla guards. Will be a pain in the arse to fit but will be worth it in my opinion. I'm going to place them in the location of the 1.6 badge of the AE71 corolla and as I'm using KE70 guards I'll also have to fill in the original indicator holes at the front of the guards.

 

Will also connect the original parkers up as indicators instead as the angel eyes will be the parkers;)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Purchased a right hand guard with a few spares attatched:D

 

Bought it mainly for the flat front rad support to make the twin lights easier to fit;)

 

sparecarxz8.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Check out today's mail arrival:D

 

twinheadlightsurroundsdt7.jpg

 

The surrounds and the parkers were both bought from different Thailand sellers on ebay.

Ahh so you ended up getting them. I was hesistant if the parker lights were actually the twinhealight front end ones, aposed to the over seas long rectangular ones (like on the panel vans?) -> Whats the quality, finish and fitment like on the assembly?

 

more twinheadlight front ends for the win :)

  • Author

Nothing spectacular to be honest. The silver on the surrounds is a bit dodge, but I'll be painting them completely black so the angel eyes stand out more, so I'm not too fussed about that.

 

And I didn't even notice on the listing that the parker housings were different colours, but once again not too phazed as I'll paint them too.

  • Author

Which headlights should I buy?

 

Exibit A...

angeleyevz1.jpg

 

Exibit B...

angeleyeblackuc6.jpg

 

I've been planning for ages to get the first ones but the black version is new to me, never seen it before today and it's kinda thrown me a bit...

Rad!

 

I reckon the first ones would have more of an old school flavor but either will look sweet! Can I ask where you're sourcing them?

 

Rory :jamie:

  • Author

once again, an ebay purchase;)

  • 2 months later...

possibly a stupid question... but

 

do you have to modify the front grill if your going to put the angel eyes in?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.