My Ke55 Corolla 2 Door

65ens

not doing any engine mods to the crown....unless it blows up and then ill consider my engine swap options. its more of a slow cruiser type of thing for me....ive retrimmed some of the interior in plush purple material......heres a pic of the retrimmed parcel shelf with new speakers. the bit in the middle is the lid for the fridge/cooler box and the other vent is for the air purifier or some garbage haha. ive retrimmed the tops of the doors in the same material and put some nice pimpstyle chrome dice doorlocks haha.

post-1993-1157367722_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope. I once saw a corona at the wreckers. A 90's one. Had to be an import. It has a wierd cooler in the console.

Is that from the crown??

I'd rather pull out my passenger seat and put in a full size bar fridge.

<Maybe be not.

theresa thread on qldstreetcar and thats where all the pics will be eventually...i havent updated this one with new pics yet though because i am hiding the progress from my mates and some of them go on qldstreetcar ;) am just respraying it white again.....fixed up some rusted areas and some dodgy paint. hoping to have it painted by this weekend so should have some new pics shortly.

http://www.qldstreetcar.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15872

cheers

glenn

Edited by 65ens

lol hey mate great work , sounds like you have been watching "pimp my ride" shows eh?

also how much did you pay for the overrated coupe??? I'm looking for one atm.

i paid 1350 for the coupe....guy that was moving interstate.

here's the latest pic of the crown....havent put most of the trim bak on yet

post-1993-1157812768_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

just some updates for those interested in the crown...finally got it registered the other day then took it straight home and put the 20s back on :) ....need to get some spacers for the wheels though because at the moment they are rubbing on the chassis on the inside of the tyres. getting branigans to measure it up and put the spacers on and lower it at the same time, should be done by next week some time. got the rear muffler removed and replaced with straight pipe with twin angle cut tips, just to give it a bit of a note. still hav to work out what to do with the missing trim...I'm keen to get chrome strips on the bumpers and along the sides rather than black rubber but just need to find a place that will do it.

post-1993-1161476027_thumb.jpg

post-1993-1161476050_thumb.jpg

post-1993-1161476071_thumb.jpg

post-1993-1161476084_thumb.jpg

post-1993-1161476097_thumb.jpg