Camping Trip

Des

hello people

Because of access issue's we can no longer camp at harry's hut. So we are camping at kingcliffe on the 25th and 26th of november.this location is down in nsw but not that far away. You have access to the tweed river and the beach, Footy club around the corner and of course knocking back a few with some good people. :laff: more info real soon.

If you need gear give me a buzz and see what i can do.

if you are interested let me know who you are and how many people are you bringing with you.this is open for all people not just rollaclub.

persons seriously interested:

nick + 1 AE82 Seca

Teddy - ke70.

medicine_man - ke70.

too quick - ae82 seca.

beth + 1 - ae92 seca.

the daniel - non rollaclub - wb ute.lancer coupe.

Jamie - ra40 celica.

Edited by Nick

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

things close by to kingscliff

beach

fishing

surfers is not that far away

football club around the corner

go back up to tweed

fishing off a boat(i have a boat)

and last but not least relax and have some drinks

BIG CAMPING GROUND PLENTY OF ROOM

there is full amenities(toilets etc)

when i get enough people interested i will start setting dates. this will be a couple of months away to give people notice. if i don't get enough interest well me and my mates will go and get tanked. :laff:

i would like this to be open for anybody to come along!!.

Edited by too quick

I actually organised one that nobody (except Ruts and his girlfriend) bothered thinking about showing up to

I was thinking that we maybe wait till the warmer weather starts before having a camping trip

And we had planned to go out to a place just before Gympie

yea the weather being cold will hinder people coming oh well looks like a fishing trip for me and my mates. :laff:

Hey i was thinking we need dates for this thing and we are better off camping in the hotter weather so what about organiseing something in like October when it is starting to warm up and it is better weather for swimming and things like that

Hey i was thinking we need dates for this thing and we are better off camping in the hotter weather so what about organiseing something in like October when it is starting to warm up and it is better weather for swimming and things like that

thats what i was thinking, i want to start organising something now to give people some warning and to decide on what everybody wants. :)

Well one of the main things we have to look at is that school kids are one holidays for 2 weeks from the 22 september til 10 th of october this year. With school holidays every were will be pretty booked out til the 16 when nsw goes back to school also so after that every were should be pretty easy to get into with a group.

So dates just as a thought for this trip was thinking if we leave it an extra week and let the camp sites recover and look at dates like the weekend of the 28th and 29th of October as the dates bevause then the campsites should be fairly free and vacant for groups.