Suggestion Box

Jason

I'm just throwing it out here, but I think there way to many subforums in all areas... like the tech section, I'm loosing posts and its hard to remeber which section they were in so i just don't bother. Jokes section is just silly and I'm sure we don't need so many subsection in differant parts of each state, other forums can handle it just fine.

My 2c

lol ben and the massive seach banner

Members dont see this ad
Definitely like the recent change so that Admin & Mods stand out in both their user profile as well as in the Users Online section.

Well spotted - I only just made the changes to the users online section.

If Irokin accepts the new images I have created for our profiles the colours will match the users online colour coding.

Heres a question and a suggestion.

The question is why when posting a reply to a thread or a new threat i can't click inside the window where you type your text. What i mean is i have to use my arrows to move around. Like everything has changed with it too. Please tell me if you understand my rabble.

Heres my suggestion. I like how when posting a new thread you have the "how you used the search function" thing, i was thinking, what if when you hit start new thread a pop up window pops up asking the question again and the user has to confirm it.

If the user confirms that they have searched, the thread can be launched. If they lie, they can be given a notch on their warning bar thing.

Heres my suggestion. I like how when posting a new thread you have the "how you used the search function" thing, i was thinking, what if when you hit start new thread a pop up window pops up asking the question again and the user has to confirm it.

If the user confirms that they have searched, the thread can be launched. If they lie, they can be given a notch on their warning bar thing.

I floated the idea with a couple of regulars but none of them liked it very much. I'm pretty anti-popup myself. Teddy also pointed out that many people use popup blockers these days so its unlikely to be seen anyway :(.

We can always give them a warn anyway, I mean its hard to miss the message...

Your problems sound odd. I use firefox on linux and I havent and any of the problems youre describing. Someone else mentioned something similar. What browser are you using?

Edit: found what might have been causing it, let me know if it still happens.

This is another suggestion. Nothing to do with the present issue. But in the FAQ section, could there be a part where if someone has gone somewhere and found a good usefull service. They can list the company's name, phone, address, what they do/did and their own name so that if someone is trying to locate hard to find parts, they can go there.