September 9, 200620 yr Author comment_139756 This is heaps better! MRMOPARMAN, drinks would be greatly appreciated. If all of you could make it we will end up with a very good day on our hands... Muller, Corey is a wild one.... so Syrup on Bacon should be no suprise! I'm also wondering where he found the combo though! Report
September 10, 200620 yr comment_140055 what are the police like down at calder. Just lowered me car a bit to much, it fails the coke can test, even laying down. Report
September 11, 200620 yr Author comment_140239 BBQ_Rolla, the police are pretty good. Its the usual thing, don't be a dickhead and you wont get burnt. My Rolla is about that low as well, so I feel I must include a SPEEDHUMP WARNING! My car JUST scrapes in Brimbank park, so hopefully this wont be too much of a problem! Report
September 12, 200620 yr comment_140457 bakon and maple syrup...... ok add some eggs and a pancake on the bottom and its whats called a canadian breakfast. but iv modified it more meet less egg more syrup and three more bakons and skoff. i actually might not make it to the breaky but I'm definatley coming to the racing i went last year to this and it was rad. Report
September 14, 200620 yr comment_140957 i'd luv to guys but got prior engagements. let me know if somethin comes up around the peninsula way on a weekend tho Report
September 14, 200620 yr Author comment_141022 i'd luv to guys but got prior engagements. let me know if somethin comes up around the peninsula way on a weekend tho Will do, a trip down there would make a good run. Report
September 16, 200620 yr comment_141206 Bummer, Can't make it. Wish I could bring my new car out to play! (zze-122r) The g/f's car got into an accident and we are down to one car until its been repaired :D Hope you all have great fun there. Next BBQ, Definately invite me along, I've got a fair bit of pepsi that I've got to get rid of :P Report
September 16, 200620 yr comment_141230 Looks like I wont be able to make it, I've come down with something awful coughing up lots of stuff 'n' things. Cyaz next time. Oh and Gish, the Mini?? How bad? Hope she's OK and you also. Report
September 16, 200620 yr Author comment_141285 All good, thanks for letting us know. Hopefully the BBQ's will become something of a regular get together in VIC, a way to gain some more interest with other Vic members. Will see all that can make it in the morning, I'm looking forward to meeting some more members and havin a yack. Jarrad. Report
September 17, 200620 yr comment_141391 yeehar I'm the first to post since the cruise! great day had by all. shame on you vicco's that didnt come.. Report
September 17, 200620 yr comment_141449 sorry I have been at phillip islans all weekend as a medic for the moto GP Report
September 17, 200620 yr Author comment_141501 Thanks to all who made it, was a shame some people didnt turn up but it sure didnt dampen the spirits for the day (although some rain tried!). I am going to try and find out how the driver of the BMW is after the (BIG) accident, will let you know. Jarrad. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now