Aus Motor Racing Championships (this Sunday!)

TheNOBBLER

This is heaps better!

MRMOPARMAN, drinks would be greatly appreciated.

If all of you could make it we will end up with a very good day on our hands...

Muller, Corey is a wild one.... so Syrup on Bacon should be no suprise! I'm also wondering where he found the combo though!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBQ_Rolla, the police are pretty good. Its the usual thing, don't be a dickhead and you wont get burnt.

My Rolla is about that low as well, so I feel I must include a SPEEDHUMP WARNING! My car JUST scrapes in Brimbank park, so hopefully this wont be too much of a problem!

bakon and maple syrup...... ok add some eggs and a pancake on the bottom and its whats called a canadian breakfast. but iv modified it more meet less egg more syrup and three more bakons and skoff.

i actually might not make it to the breaky but I'm definatley coming to the racing i went last year to this and it was rad.

Bummer, Can't make it. Wish I could bring my new car out to play! (zze-122r)

The g/f's car got into an accident and we are down to one car until its been repaired :D

Hope you all have great fun there.

Next BBQ, Definately invite me along, I've got a fair bit of pepsi that I've got to get rid of :P

All good, thanks for letting us know.

Hopefully the BBQ's will become something of a regular get together in VIC, a way to gain some more interest with other Vic members.

Will see all that can make it in the morning, I'm looking forward to meeting some more members and havin a yack.

Jarrad.

Thanks to all who made it, was a shame some people didnt turn up but it sure didnt dampen the spirits for the day (although some rain tried!).

I am going to try and find out how the driver of the BMW is after the (BIG) accident, will let you know.

Jarrad.