Aus Motor Racing Championships (this Sunday!)

TheNOBBLER

Well, its time to post some dates and see what happens!

Date: Sunday September 17th

Time: 10:30am onwards

Cost: $20 entry to Calder Park

The plan is to meet up at Brimbank Park In Keilor East (Melway Ref: 15, A10) at 10:30am for a BBQ and Bullshit session and then head to Calder park around 12pm for some Racing action.

Brimbank Park is located off Keilor Park drive which is accesed via the Western Ring Rd, this should make it easy for everyone to get to. We can meet up in Carpark B of Brimbank Park, it is easy to find, just folow the signs once you enter tha Park.

I will supply a dozen eggs and some bacon, bread and oil, if someone could donate some drinks, snags etc that would be great.

Once we have finished at the Park we will head to Calder for the Aus Motor Racing Championships, we can get there Via the freeway or via the Old Calder hwy for a bit more fun, that can be decided on the day.

I will be at the park from 10am, so keep an eye out for a white '82 Twinky with SDI plates, or call me on 0400843198 if you get lost!

Pm, email of call either myself or Muller if you need naymore details, or post up and you will get a reply.

This should be a great day of racing and a good chance fro felow RollaClub members to have a chat and get to know each other.

See you there,

Jarrad

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, not sure if i can attend this! its my bday on the 14th (thurs) so the friday and saturday nights will be party nights!! I'm sure i will be a lil worse for the wear come sunday!

if i don't see you's all there, have a great day!

I will cook you breaky and supply some V's... lol

lol, you remember the v's!!!! lol, and a fatty breaky! hmmmmmmmmm, it sounds tempting, though I'm not sure how the noisey cars will make me headache feel!

You could always just come for breaky!

Whats happening here people? We had a heap of interest before, now we have next to nothing....

We had this short list before

GZE82

Clown

Bianca

TheNobbler

Rollagurl

Mrmoparman

Bbq rolla

Muller

That would make a great turnout... So whats everyone up to???

J.