Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aus Motor Racing Championships (this Sunday!)

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is heaps better!

 

MRMOPARMAN, drinks would be greatly appreciated.

 

If all of you could make it we will end up with a very good day on our hands...

 

Muller, Corey is a wild one.... so Syrup on Bacon should be no suprise! I'm also wondering where he found the combo though!

  • Replies 38
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what are the police like down at calder. Just lowered me car a bit to much, it fails the coke can test, even laying down.

  • Author

BBQ_Rolla, the police are pretty good. Its the usual thing, don't be a dickhead and you wont get burnt.

 

My Rolla is about that low as well, so I feel I must include a SPEEDHUMP WARNING! My car JUST scrapes in Brimbank park, so hopefully this wont be too much of a problem!

bakon and maple syrup...... ok add some eggs and a pancake on the bottom and its whats called a canadian breakfast. but iv modified it more meet less egg more syrup and three more bakons and skoff.

i actually might not make it to the breaky but I'm definatley coming to the racing i went last year to this and it was rad.

less egg.. ARE YOU CRAZY MAN??

i'd luv to guys but got prior engagements. let me know if somethin comes up around the peninsula way on a weekend tho

Bummer, Can't make it. Wish I could bring my new car out to play! (zze-122r)

The g/f's car got into an accident and we are down to one car until its been repaired :D

 

Hope you all have great fun there.

 

Next BBQ, Definately invite me along, I've got a fair bit of pepsi that I've got to get rid of :P

Cya next time guys.

Looks like I wont be able to make it, I've come down with something awful coughing up lots of stuff 'n' things. Cyaz next time.

 

Oh and Gish, the Mini?? How bad? Hope she's OK and you also.

  • Author

All good, thanks for letting us know.

Hopefully the BBQ's will become something of a regular get together in VIC, a way to gain some more interest with other Vic members.

 

Will see all that can make it in the morning, I'm looking forward to meeting some more members and havin a yack.

 

Jarrad.

yeehar I'm the first to post since the cruise! great day had by all. shame on you vicco's that didnt come..

good fun day.

sorry I have been at phillip islans all weekend as a medic for the moto GP

  • Author

Thanks to all who made it, was a shame some people didnt turn up but it sure didnt dampen the spirits for the day (although some rain tried!).

 

I am going to try and find out how the driver of the BMW is after the (BIG) accident, will let you know.

 

Jarrad.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.