2003 Toyota Formula Atlantic Specs

irokin

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mm wouldnt mind speaking to this guy withthe ke70 (josh is it? ) about suspension etc, i am hoping when i get my car back and do the pulley upgrade that i will putting out somewhere between 120 - 140 kws atw, but not entirely sure how much it will be,

when i got it was putting out 90rwkw with standard supercharger and aftermarket comp. i have spoken to a guy that did the larger supercharger upgrade and was putting out 110 rwkw with a standard ecu. now my engine got a full rebuild, balanced, bored 10 thou (i think), laarger charger, good size fmic and aftermarket comp. now i think it is fair to say that i should be seeing around 115-120rwkw then do the pulley upgrade add another 10-15 kw ( i am not sure how much the increase would be as i have never heard/spoken to anyone that has done both larger supercharger and larger crank pulley. well only time will tell i guess how much power i will putting out. damn i scared myself when i first drove my car. it is gonna be like that all over again when i get it back.