Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v 4age Parts Cross Refrence

Featured Replies

Th 20V water pump has an extra fin on it. You'll find the pump won't fit over a RWD 4AC housing the fins are a little bigger. I've heard the 16V will bolt up no troubles, and I've got one for the job, so i can let you know definitely in a few days. I've got a source for non genuine silvertop timing belts for $30 if anyone needs one.

 

I'll get that part number for the ignitor for you too, if it's a bigport.

Edited by beerhead

My problem is i think my 20v water pump is about to die, it leaks coolent while its cold but once running for 2 min it ok, I have no idea where i would buy a 20v one, so i am hoping a 16v one will be the same asi can get them cheap

Edited by NickZ

My problem is i think my 20v water pump is about to die, it leaks coolent while its cold but once running for 2 min it ok, I have no idea where i would buy a 20v one, so i am hoping a 16v one will be the same asi can get them cheap

 

Look for a guy on twincam.org called Mr Revhead. He's in NZ but gives great prices on genuine TRD and Toyota parts. Waterpump for 20V is a good example. He quoted me $80 NZD whereas in Aust I got quoted $167 from Toyota. Toyota eventually came down to about $130 because I told them how cheap I could get it (included $50 freight from NZ)

 

The O-ring that goes between the pump and the block never looks like it is the right size. I stuck mine one with some gasket goo to make it go in. Seems to have worked.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.