20v 4age Parts Cross Refrence

foc64

Members dont see this ad

Th 20V water pump has an extra fin on it. You'll find the pump won't fit over a RWD 4AC housing the fins are a little bigger. I've heard the 16V will bolt up no troubles, and I've got one for the job, so i can let you know definitely in a few days. I've got a source for non genuine silvertop timing belts for $30 if anyone needs one.

I'll get that part number for the ignitor for you too, if it's a bigport.

Edited by beerhead

My problem is i think my 20v water pump is about to die, it leaks coolent while its cold but once running for 2 min it ok, I have no idea where i would buy a 20v one, so i am hoping a 16v one will be the same asi can get them cheap

Edited by NickZ

My problem is i think my 20v water pump is about to die, it leaks coolent while its cold but once running for 2 min it ok, I have no idea where i would buy a 20v one, so i am hoping a 16v one will be the same asi can get them cheap

Look for a guy on twincam.org called Mr Revhead. He's in NZ but gives great prices on genuine TRD and Toyota parts. Waterpump for 20V is a good example. He quoted me $80 NZD whereas in Aust I got quoted $167 from Toyota. Toyota eventually came down to about $130 because I told them how cheap I could get it (included $50 freight from NZ)

The O-ring that goes between the pump and the block never looks like it is the right size. I stuck mine one with some gasket goo to make it go in. Seems to have worked.