June 27, 200620 yr comment_125603 ??? what tha hell?? 3K based race engine, 16 valve twincam head, dry sump, quad throttles, ND mechanical injection? SOmeone tell me what or how or where are these twin cam heads for a 3k??? Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125605 YEAH where can i get that!!!!!! i have a 3K i wish it looked like that tho.. I can't even belive that Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125610 its gotta be fully custom built thats my only explination for it which is a shame cause I'm sure there would be lots of rolla fans out there that would want it Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125612 I tried to buy that engine about 2 years ago and was told after about 70 emails it is not for sale. Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125615 Teddy posted this up a while ago. I think he knows some more about it. Absolutely beautiful engine though. Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125622 Teddy posted this up a while ago. I think he knows some more about it. Absolutely beautiful engine though. So does he know if its for sale now,or where it is now. I think hes seen it in the flesh hasn't he Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125626 Holy shit.. would be worth a pretty penny, i'd guess.. Any idea of what sort of power that thing makes?! Dan. Report
June 27, 200620 yr comment_125633 its a 4ac head...well looks like one.. Considering the 4AC is a SOHC non-crossflow head, I highly doubt that. Maybe you mean the 4AFC Report
June 27, 200620 yr Author comment_125665 what ever it is, its friggen nioce... Even if it is 3k, it would still have some balls!!! And that exhaust manifold is PURE SEX!!! Report
June 27, 200620 yr Author comment_125666 http://public.fotki.com/indigoid/cars/inte...engine/004.html Report
June 28, 200620 yr comment_125668 I think there were only like 3 ever built and 2 were destroyed? Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.. Report
June 28, 200620 yr comment_125669 http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=m...rt=0#msg_757127 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now