Ke1# Km/h Speedo

phife

Hey all,

I have a KE10b rolla which i'm slowly restoring as a daily for the missus.

One of the requirements is that it have a Km/h speedo as the one i have is the old mph (as is most of them).

I've believe i've seen a hybrid combination version with mph and km/h and maybe km/h only, does anyone know which models these were out of (perhaps later models?) and where could i possibly source one?

Cheers, Col

Members dont see this ad

My ke15 had a ke30 km/h speedo in it when I bought it. You have to run a later speedo cable as the connection end on the back of the speedo is different to the original setup.

Alternatively you could try to maybe print out the following and stick it onto your existing speedo. Pic came from Stewart Ford of oldcorollas.

post-166-1183711350_thumb.jpg

jsut go to a bike shop and buy one of those bike trip meter speedos, they rear your speed, k's traveled and everything, not really all that hard to set up, we ahve one in the datsun that has a bracket on the strut and the magnet mounted on the wheel then jsut wireing running up to the small screen no the dash

problem solved, she gets her kph and you don't ahve to pull the dash apart lol

• 2 weeks later...