December 13, 200421 yr comment_25567 Not sure if these pictures have been posted up before, but I just stumbled across them and thought of Teddy :doublebird: Not 100% sure what this is... Report
December 13, 200421 yr comment_25583 :P holy ka-jebus ! ;) !!!!!!!!! Thanks fook :doublebird: !! Report
December 13, 200421 yr comment_25584 springs? whats springs? what are springs? hehe, who needs springs. can you also say rust? Report
December 13, 200421 yr Author comment_25589 Hmm... I think Nick's white KE70 has some potential :doublebird: Report
December 14, 200421 yr comment_25594 Wow heheehe, i really like the lights on some of them :doublebird: Report
December 14, 200421 yr Author comment_25595 Yea I'm a big fan of the twin round light things... Report
December 14, 200421 yr comment_25604 big fan of the 2 door coupe......they scream sexiness..... :doublebird: Report
December 14, 200421 yr comment_25616 Yere there really nice, hey its weird how all the over seas corollas have those ugly tail lights :dry: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now