November 30, 200817 yr comment_294009 Hi, I'm new here. I have a KE20 with a 265 Hemi 6cyl, it has triple SUs, big hi-stall and a 9 inch diff. Its currently being painted and ready prepared for the track. It is the 4th KE20 i have owned and definatly the craziest one. I would love some opinions on brake and front suspention upgrades. This is its current state, all prepared for paint Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294018 hey fella, sweet ride, did you just buy this off ebay or were you unable to sell it on ebay? didnt waste anytime getting into the body work either way. keep the picks coming. cheers, scott Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294036 Yeah I saw this on ebay aswell. What's the plans for her, burnout car or drag car, etc :no2: Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294068 HOLY JEBUS... looks like a very quick rolla in the making. keep us posted Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294086 This is so mad! seen it on ebay too, would've bought it if it was SA As Scott said are you the guy who put it on ebay, and couldn't sell it, or did you just buy it. Should look killer when done and go like stink :no2: Cheers, Ben. Report
November 30, 200817 yr Author comment_294199 I'm the silly bugger who bought it. Happy to say that i didnt pay what he was asking. I got it friday and by late saturday night it was all preped and primed ready for paint. Hope to have it painted next weekend. The plan is to use it as a bit of a drag car and a few burnout comps. Also will have my company name on it for a bit of advertising. Report
November 30, 200817 yr Author comment_294202 Heres a few of my old Corollas i had before i got the V8 bug. I now own a XAGT Falcon, Its quick, but not even close to the power of this rolla. This is what i usually roll in Report
December 1, 200817 yr comment_294220 hehe i seen this on ebay too lol, thought wooohhaa thats a big firewall recess and wonder how heavy an all iron 265 is? i know i almost broke my back once trying to lift a head off one :dance: What diff is in it? Report
December 1, 200817 yr Author comment_294225 9 inch detroit locker, 3.77 gears Edited December 1, 200817 yr by Corolla 265 Report
December 1, 200817 yr comment_294228 nice buy!should be one hell of a Rolla when your done?good set of V8`s you got there go GTs!send us pics after you get painted :dance: Report
December 1, 200817 yr comment_294248 Nice XA GT! My old man has a XY GT replica, much love for the old school Fords :dance: And you're in SA too? Cheers, Ben. Report
December 1, 200817 yr Author comment_294265 thanks guys. I did live in SA, but I'm a Melbourne boy, been living back here for 2 years now Report
December 3, 200817 yr Author comment_294980 Introducing the Blue Rolla. Just sprayed yesterday, still to be rubbed and polished. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now