Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

74ROLLA

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 74ROLLA

  1. Look on your Engine Trans and diff plate under bonnet and get diff code, then this: Toyota Diff codes
  2. 74ROLLA replied to ke20man's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Very Nice Ride! How did you go with clearance with the 7K as they are a bit longer block/stroke? Did you have to modify the crossmember at all?
  3. Try this off your id plate Rear axle codes My code is U282 = 6" centre 4.3 ratio non LSD
  4. Looking very nice! Ill be keeping an eye on this project! Go the '20!
  5. 74ROLLA replied to thomo's topic in KExx Corolla Discussion
    A mate of mine threw a Suzuki chassis under a Datsun 1200 ute, and we measured up the wheelbase on the KE20 for a laugh. Its pretty close . . . . . . . I reckon a Suzuki stockman (lwb) chassis would fit the KE35 perfectly Would be interesting . . . . . . . .
  6. Thanks guys, We normally run around with the 14's on, its alot more drivable! I was lucky enough to score them on a KE25 I bought for spares as I know how rare the 110PCD is.
  7. Gday guys, introducing myself: My missus and I have had this KE20 for about 5 years now. Been back on the road almost a year after getting a minor rebuild. Stock gypsum green resprayed 4K not too exciting - maybe a transplant one day! 5 speed remote central locking CD etc hidden MR2 seats, back retrimmed A few KE25 bits inside (lower parcel tray, f&r armrests, etc) either stock 12" whitewalls or 14" alloys 4 x 110pcd just about finished Air Conditioning Daily driver
  8. Hi Guys, My first post here as well! Great forum, excellent info - well done! I just fitted a 28/36 DCD to my 4K KE20 and it is definately better than the aisan carb! Still does not go too well as I need to fit an exhaust and extractors yet, but definately more responsive. Those redline filters you are talking about, do you mean rectangular paper low profile type? I have seen some new old stock complete including housing near me for around $50.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.