Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

michiel

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by michiel

  1. Yep, I just replaced the one on my KE15 (had to have a new one made as well, pretty expensive) and spent a while upside down under the dash... but basically it's a simple job!
  2. Cheers! I was a bit blind, was looking at a 14 inch set for a Ford Granada with 5 holes and 185/70 14 tyres... Darn!
  3. Love the wheels, I'm looking at a set over here in Holland but what tyresize are you rolling on?
  4. That looks very yummy; what kind of wheels is it rolling on?
  5. That's a lot of horsies... I can tell you one thing, he's from Denmark (.dk). I think most Danish speak English (like the Dutch, such small countries just have to), so I assume you'll be able to communicate with him... good luck! Just noticed this at the bottom of the hompage; "This page is also about my other projects, DFC (Denmark Fastetst Car) Etc.", so he's Danish for sure.
  6. Beauty! I like em when they look a bit used, or so I tell myself to avoid having to restore mine...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.