Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gavclassic Ke 17 Sl Sprinter

Featured Replies

Some pics of my 69 SL Sprinter which i've had for nearly 10 years. I used to supersprint it when i first got it, now preparing it for Speed on Tweed. Just finished Koni Adjustable front suspension & slotted front rotors. I'll post pics of new 7k after install. Oh What A Feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

post-834-1151312414_thumb.jpg

post-834-1151312811_thumb.jpg

What kind of brakes are those?

  • Author
What kind of brakes are those?

 

Original KE17 Discs, same as KE20. I just took them off the car and had them slotted.

Original KE17 Discs, same as KE20. I just took them off the car and had them slotted.

 

So i guess the transverse leaf spring is long gone ey.

 

Do you know what strut setup that is.

ok the brake calipers looked different nice job :)

  • Author
So i guess the transverse leaf spring is long gone ey.

 

Do you know what strut setup that is.

No more transverse leaf spring, the bottom of the strut leg is still the KE17 item but with threaded tube welded on. The strut inserts are AE 92 i think with a modified top bearing plate. Also repositioned lower control arm pick up point to give more caster and neg camber.

sweet ride there bud keep us posted

 

cheers

Peter

Original KE17 Discs, same as KE20. I just took them off the car and had them slotted.

 

nice car mate, never seen anyone do that with the discs before...how much did it cost you to get them done?

 

:)

Edited by Mitch

  • Author
That looks very yummy; what kind of wheels is it rolling on?

 

I found those wheels in the boot of a KE 10 that came out of a swamp. I had to get them sand blasted, painted, machined and new inserts put in them. They are a german made wheel, the name on them in Ronal.

  • Author
nice car mate, never seen anyone do that with the discs before...how much did it cost you to get them done?

 

;)

 

I just gave him the discs and he slotted them, cost about $150. He did the same on my KE18 wagon.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.