Everything posted by sammo
-
Shows And Cruises And Swap Meets
Sounds like a plan...dicko car park, where er parked with the boys from sydney? Do we want to make it a bit earlier? or leave it at 7....I'm happy with either...
-
New Cruise
HA very true! Looks more like under commonwealth ave, on the city side, very easy to get to! I thought maybe for the cruise on thursday, maybe a bit earlier, like 5 or 6....
-
Some Changes Are To Happen To Rolla Club Act
The former region leader, and a few others started another web site for canberra toyota drivers.....it failed.
-
Shows And Cruises And Swap Meets
Alrite, I know ive been a bit slack in orgainising things, but this time of year gets a bit busy...anyway, looks like we'll be doing a bit of a summernats time cruise/meet up. 7th december (thursday). Bit of cruising then a bit of car perving in braddon! Time and location of meet up TBA....(hint:throw some ideas out guys)
-
Ke Wagon
As far as I know, No, there were no auto wagons made at all. The model is a ke38, but I guess some poeple mite call them ke55 wagons....
-
Act General Chat Section
I went for a bit of a fang today, u to uriarra crossing, and back via the cotter. Got to say, nice new resealing on the cotter road. Its all smooth and flat! Very nice! Give it a blast!
-
Act General Chat Section
:thumbsup: ;) :) :D And a happy new year! :y: :y: :y: :y:
-
Act General Chat Section
In regards to a summer's evening cruise How does the 7th of jan sound? Its a thursday, and yes its the first day of summernats, so theres bound to be nice shiney things to go look at. Maybe we could do 635 laps up and down northbourne av, then park in, say, Braddon, and look at said shiney things.... Let us know what you think...
-
"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?
You damn well better.... Red ke30 screeming down ginninderra drive!
-
Gearbox In Hilux Automatic
I'd say lack of fluid, or wrong type of fluid in there...
-
Undercar Pics!
I'll let you crawl under mine.....for a price! :y:
-
Summernats
The Nats are on from 7-10 jan. Looks like it'll as big as last year. don't know if any rollas are going, but I know a few of us local boys and girls will be cruising round the streets of canberra! Be careful what you offer there mate, you mite 30 people rock up on your door step :hmm:
-
Act General Chat Section
Please do share!
-
Act General Chat Section
Quiet round these parts lately.... summer is well and truely here, so maybe time for a evening/night time cruise?
-
"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?
Make me! Spotted a yellow ke70 with a sticker on the bcak window that read 'www.roll cl b. c**' I'd say the person bought it off a former member, because it was rough, and they didn't know why i was waving at them! And another red ke70! Black racing stripes down the side!
-
"slight" Diff Problem
I assume we're talking about a trimatic here.... Here is some very useful info on faults and problems with the trimatic.
-
Distro Leads/ Spark Plug Wires...
Yep they'll be black...
-
Help! Remove These Glue Marks?
Eucalyptus oil....get most gluey stuff off. Great for rego lables too!
-
"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?
Yellow ke70, P plate old school mags. Looked the goods!
-
Ke10. Yep A Ke10!
New fuel pump later, all fixed. Having driven the car around a bit, Ive discovered a few things.... Matt black makes it a moblie oven! The drivers seat has a much comfort as a church pew It has an alarming amount of body roll The synchro on 2nd gear is gooone And drum brakes are interesting... :jamie: but I love driving the thing! :yes:
-
2009 Marques In The Park - 22 November
Great pics! Once again thanks guys for turning up and putting on a good show!
-
Ke10. Yep A Ke10!
So again we had a pushrod magically fall out of place over night, on the day of the show. I don't know why this happened, but once the valve clearences were done, seemed ok. Made the show! Had quite a bit of interest, over heard one woman come up look all over the car, and tell her husband and kids, that she had one as her first car! And of course, we start her up at the end of the day, to see fuel pouring out of the fuel pump!-still have to get to the bottom of that one!
-
2009 Marques In The Park - 22 November
-
2009 Marques In The Park - 22 November
Yeah, big thanks to all the guys that came along. It was great day, with great cars and great people! And yes the tenner made it home, even with fuel pissing out the pump! Pics to come!
-
"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?
Could have been, i was down that way last night... I did see a loverly old ke25. Red, good condish, and i reckon the old girl driving, had had it since new! And a .........white KE10! At kaleen shops! Bit rough, but still had toyoglide badge on the back!