Everything posted by Mick E
-
Removing Ke30 Ignition Barrel (sheer Bolts)
get a set of easy outs or stud removers drill hole in bolt head put in easy out turn with shifter. less damage to other parts
-
Ram Tube Options
cory its mick run the short ones will suit car and track and motor better
-
Twin Down Draught Carbs
i run twin 40idf down draft carbys on 5k had manifold made by hsd in melb cost 800 dollars
-
2tg Oil Psi Gauge
cory its mick you can use that port in the picture i did on my 2tg race car
-
Re Gearbox T40 To 5k Corolla
got the right spigot was new when motor fitted . took off pressure plate and clutch plate box went straight in . ithink your right tojo2. will realigh clutch thanks
-
Re Gearbox T40 To 5k Corolla
checked spigot and shaft sizes all seem to be the same going to get a 2tg spigot thanks to everybody for your help
-
Re Gearbox T40 To 5k Corolla
gearbox specs are 21spline input 22 spline output gear stick at back of extension housing
-
Re Gearbox T40 To 5k Corolla
t-40 came off 5k carina have k-t bellhousing hyd clutch
-
Re Gearbox T40 To 5k Corolla
have the spacer fitted . in gear and spun output shaft it goes to dowles wont go any further. its like input shaft is touching the spigot bearing
-
Re Gearbox T40 To 5k Corolla
Has anyone had any problems fitting a T40 gearbox to a 5K corolla motor.. The gearbox wont go in the last ten millimeters
-
Gearbox Problem
Has anyone had any problems fitting a gearbox to a 5K Corolla ???
-
Noisy Bottom Pully
The fan belt is the problem replace it with a new one and make sure it's tight
-
More Camber On Ke20
Hi Rob my no. is 1800PRANKTHIS or my mob is 1800PRANKME don't ring this sat I'm extremly busy getting married :lol:
-
More Camber On Ke20
Is it you Rob that has the KE25 with the 3SGE if so could you send some details on how you converted or what had to be done to get the motor in please Mick E
-
More Camber On Ke20
I have NOLTEC competition strut tops coil over shocks TRD steering arms to suit XT132 struts and Corolla arms I just like to know how to get some more camber without cutting the bottom arms. Also I would still like to know what flat top pistons fit a 5 K without to much trouble Mick E
-
More Camber On Ke20
I use KE20 for club motor sport I would like to know how to get more camber. It has XT132 struts. What bottom arms can I use? Is there any 4 piston Toyota brake calipers I can fit to these struts? What flat top pistons can I fit to a 5K does anyone have any information and numbers on these pistons THANK YOU Mick E