Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sixsixone

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sixsixone

  1. Name: Jarrad Car: 1981 KE55 Sedan Motor & Driveline: All stock unfortunately (Re-Conned 4k though :)) Suspension & Brakes: Stock again Wheels & Tyres: Some more stock Interior: Crap condition and stock, minus the drivers seat which was changed before I bought it. Body: Pretty crap, lots of rust. Lookin to get another decent shell. Other: Engine seems real good, was worth the $100 alone. Got myself a car to play with though. It's my first rolla, definately not my last though. Dad says the rust is fix-able, so I beleive him. Just since i've had the car at home and looked at it a bit more. I've noticed a few more things, so probably going to buy a KE30 or another KE55 if I can get one on the cheap (even with a rooted motor, cause i have a lovely one right here (L)) Cheers guys.
  2. Goodo, I shall be buying these tomorrow.. My Rolla is totally screwed though, prob not worth the effort fixing it (Shell wise anyway) Oh well. Can't wait to see some piccies.
  3. :) Have to wait 5 more months before I can drive solo :dance:
  4. sixsixone = Alias? Jarrad = Real Name 1981 KE55 Sedan = Current Ride Adelaide, SA = Location
  5. Looks in pretty good nic for its age. I picked one up today for $100 and its got a bit of rust. Nothing that I can't fix though. Will post a thread/pics tomorrow when I get it home. :thumbsup: Dam thing has to go on a car trailer to get here :D
  6. sixsixone replied to Palmy's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Can't wait to see. You spraying it yourself?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.