Everything posted by sixsixone
-
Spotted
Thursday 13th March, Parade Norwood. Down that street where the cinema is? (Shelly?) Early model KE(25?) Yellow, hubbies and white walls, venitians, real neat. Friday 14th March, Turning from Magill Rd onto St Bernards Rd. Brown KE70, black rims.
-
Sams Ae92
Looks nice mate. Specially the blue neons. Mmm. My bro's got an AE93 CSi Limited.. I really love em. Bit too pricey for me at the moment. Would love to own a AE92/93 Look forward to seein more of her. Cheers
-
Jdm Ke70 - New To This Fourm
I like this. I really wanna Ke70. Prefer the flatty, but this ones hot. Hmm
-
My Ke20 Now With 5k Lpg Turbo Power !!!!!
Love this thing, the stripe and the wantabe's really set it off. I want some wantabe's. Dunno where though, anyone care to share? How much you pay? Cheers
-
How To Fit 20" Rims
They bloody huge. Lookin to get 16's for my 55. Thinkin they might be an inch too big.. But.. They so cheap. Anyone got experience with 16's? Whats the ride like.
- Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Cheers guys. What is the correct Viscousity?
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Well, It got registered today. Took it for a drive, its sweeeet! Needs an oil change (What the best oil to use?) And an oil filter. Apart from that. Will be lookin for wheels/tyres in the near future. If i have to go NEW, I'll get mags too. So if anyone got some 185/65 or 185/70 wheels they would like to sell. Give me a PM http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...28022008336.jpg There is a pic for anyone interested. Still needs a cut, will do that later though. Cheers
-
Matts Ke30......sr20det
Man, that looks crazy. The green in the engine bay. Thats the old colour yea? You leaving that and just respraying the outside or what?
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
That loooks awesome mate. Still lookin at gettin the superlites?
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Isn't that the colour your 30 is going?
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Looks farkin sweet mate. Nice job. Been waitin since before you ordered the paint to see this. Can't wait to see it all put back together. Yum!
-
Sr Powered Rolla
No kiddin. It's freaking awesome. I wanna KE70 like this, but white.. Mmm. KE70
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Lookin good mate. Been waitin for the paint to arrive, can't wait to see what she looks like. When she gettin sprayed? And, you doing it yourself?
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Would be good if I was a member of a historic car club, and only wanted to drive 90 days a year :P Will be daily for me when I get my P's. Until i can get a KE70 or something similar.
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Yep. Hopefully won't need to go in for roady, cause it was registered not long ago. But we'll see. $150 for 3 months rego, thats more then the car cost me.. *sigh*
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Yep, and the best thing. All done for less then $300 including the car!!! And the $120 worth of Seat Covers :P
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Startin to come together. All painted, wheels on. Rear seats in, Now just front seats and a few little things. http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...16022008305.jpg *Note: Rear bumper isnt bolted in, just hanging for the time being*
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
A can from some place at ingle farm, they mix it up on the computer, then can it. Cheers mate.
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Well. After a long day at work yesterday, and a short day at work today |blink| Have finally finished the body work. All up, for paint + primer it cost me $60, and for bog and what not else. $30. So, my body job is done. Oh, and wheels are done all for $100. I'm pretty happy. http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...an/P1010251.jpg - Bodywork http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...an/P1010250.jpg - Bodywork http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...an/P1010252.jpg - Bodywork http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...an/P1010245.jpg - Wheels **Might have to refer to some other pics to see what they looked like before, so here is the album with all the pics** http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...20KE55%20Sedan/ - Album I have some seat covers coming soon, and I have a new parcel shelf made and fabricated, with some Pioneer 2 ways installed. The interior will have a clean over the next few days, vaccum, wash, dust, etc. Wheels will go on tomorrow. Muffler will be installed properly, and mounted with rubber mounts, (Have to cut a bit out of the body so it sits nicely, you'll see what I mean) And then finally, a wash, cut and polish. And I'm done, for now anyway.
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Hey guys. Finally all the body work is done. Did a quick prime in grey, but will be rubbing it back and using a white primer once we get the paint mixed up. Undercoat - http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...03022008289.jpg And some more undercoat - http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...03022008288.jpg The car came with 4 wheels in the boot, so I cleaned them up and sprayed em - http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...03022008279.jpg Oh, my bumper is shiny and straight again - http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj48/ja...03022008285.jpg Cheers
-
Ashie's Ke20
Welcome to rollaclub. Look forward to seeing you progress with the car, like all of us, I'm sure you'll learn alot, and enjoy it too. Cheers
-
Gavclassic Ke50 Liftback
My god the interior of that is A+ May I asked what you used to clean your guages/dash. Mine are dirty and I dunno what to use.
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Gee, thats heavy on the pockets.. Has anyone had any experience with touch up sprays? If i went to paint supplies would I be able to get somthing cheaper?
-
'81 Ke55 Sedan *rust-rolla*
Hey guys. Finished the bogging today, bit more rubbing back. Man it takes lots of effort ;) Dunno what paint to use now, where should I go? The colour code is BC, but how should I do the touch up. I have a spray gun + compresser and all, but might just buy a can or two, if I can get matching colours. Anyone reccomend a place? Also, lookin to buy ARM Racing Seat covers, (Year gay i know, but the seats are shot and need covers for the time being) So does anyone know what size I'd be looking at for the rolla's seats? Cheers