Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1ggtelola

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1ggtelola

  1. ok guys and girls got the big rig back on the road again now took a sexc pic of her
  2. kermitt? rally her
  3. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha eat shit and die :P
  4. nar the wagon I'm lookin at has dented up front end
  5. thats for your offers guys i have made up my mind and I'm gonna re shell it with the pano shell at the povo wreckers in lonnie so i need to find a flat front ke70 for parts i need both gards bonnet and shit like front end gear there is no way we can rebild this ed man its fuked :bash:
  6. its a sad day boys and girls :bash:
  7. not a top car any more rolled it today and hit a power poll :sob:
  8. where you that random guy that turnd up?
  9. red beast is good but most of my time has gone into the wagon now running a 100kw small port
  10. hay rob long time no talk we should catch up again some time mate you keen for a beer when I'm in hobart next?
  11. hahaha i :jamie:
  12. hi I'm after a t-18 front bumper in good order thanks
  13. i moved out of lonnie thats why I'm never at the meet
  14. why does he need a dizzy set up like this? or he can stop being povo and just get a gze
  15. here are pics of my sigma dizzy I'm running on my 4agc
  16. dude i would love to turn up but i never have time anymore :) work 10 day shifts and you allways have a toyota meet when I'm on shift maybe one day when i get a real job i can turn up :P
  17. well i got more pics now with the new cooling system its not going to over heat any time soon. and this ex pipe was a pain in the ass to make :ninja: this is the best pic i think i have of the twin headlights
  18. the responce is great with the webers mate. and ya just carnt beat that sound :ninja: ill get more pics up of the new red I'm useing
  19. cool I'm in
  20. some more :wink:
  21. some more :wink:
  22. ok i had time 2 work on the old girl today and its all most done only thing left is the ex pipe and wheel aliment
  23. f@$king c**t :wink:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.