My Ke55

Josh55

Members dont see this ad
i was waiting for someone to post that :y:

20 kms, more like 60kms +, the impact was so hard the boot popped open

no one was hurt, josh got a cut on his chin thats all

get a license josh :y:

na man i was doin like 20 the oot didnt come open it just like went all wird. didnt feel as bad as it looks i could of been going faster but it didnt feel that bad.i wasnt eavn wearing a seat belt so i couldnt of been going that fast.

It is impossible to do snakeys down the road at 20kays... mate, its not like we're gunna get angry or some shit for losing control of your car, be honest, thats gotta be at least a 40km/h-50km/h impact...

Just find yourself lucky that it wasn't on the side of the car that you hit the tree, wouldn't have been so lucky then ay... i take it the chassis rails will be bent the f@$k out of? If not, then you'll be right :y: a bit of time with a mallet and some new panels and you'll be right, i fixed my KE55 with similar damage in the space of a few hours

It may be fixable. Hell, i had mine fixed after my misshap. Granted it wasn't as bad, but a panel beater could pull that out + new guards/bonnet.

You'd most likely be better of buying another 55 and stipping that one for parts.

Sorry to hear about the bad news mate. Hope all goes well for you.

Jon.