November 30, 200619 yr comment_153061 eh, just open the window... hey mikey did you have to repaint you bonnet to get that done? Report
December 1, 200619 yr comment_153324 ya, i had to strip the area around where it was going to be punched, any paint would have warped the cut Report
February 7, 200719 yr comment_163088 First off g'day to all, very new but liking what i see. i am restoring a KE25 and in my search for parts i came across the air con from a TA22 celica. I got lucky, i know. If you are after the air con for your KE then i suggest you widen you search for your air con into other areas like into all Japanese cars of the time, as the were all most the under dash one like the one in the previous photo. As for for the leg room reduced..... do we sit there? ;) Report
February 14, 200719 yr comment_164005 hi kj, I have rolla ke30 79 model.... ijust fitted my aircon 2 years ago...it is not a big deal actually.. just take ur car to a aircon specialist nad he can install for u a gud wan... make sure to go to a trusted one cos if not u will have to suffer with many wiring malfuntion...and make sure to modify ur carburettor and ur inlet manlifold to add an air-cond switch so that u wont have to tune the car at high rpm to cater 4 the aircond load on ur engine!! ;) Report
February 15, 200719 yr Author comment_164266 Thanks a lot for that! Yeah I have a mate who's old man does air con stuff, so I might have a chat to him at some stage! Now all I need is an aircon unit! Cheers KJ. Report
February 15, 200719 yr comment_164278 I've got a complete AE71/KE70 AC setup if anyone wants one. pm Me Report
February 17, 200719 yr Author comment_164429 Would it fit a KE55? and where r u located? Cheers. Report
February 17, 200719 yr comment_164500 I'm assuming that everything would fit under the bonnet, as for inside i'm not sure. The KE70's have a differant dash so the controls/switches are differant, as well as you would need the ducting to close off the two vents next to the doors and connect them to the central fan. Edited February 17, 200719 yr by JiP_01 Report
February 27, 200719 yr comment_165862 I agree with u jip.... i dun think so KE 70 AC can fit KE 55....... there are plenty of universal unit available in the market, aren't they?? :) :yak: Report
March 8, 200719 yr comment_167159 I got my hands on the dealer option ke20 aircon ;) I'm a long way off fitting it though.... lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now