July 9, 200422 yr comment_13326 Nick : when you are ready for my presence, do you want to give me a buzz on the phone? :) Report
July 9, 200422 yr Author comment_13353 ok I put my arse on the line at work today and used the phones for personal use (we just had a major crackdown regarding it) Repco: Front - Bendex Advance - $72.00 or Freddo XL - $60.00 Rear - Nothing AutoBarn: Front - Bendex Access $37.00 (I was strongly recommended not to buy them) Rear - Nothing Super Cheap Auto: Front - Power Max $46.00 or Bendex pads for around $100.00 Rear - nothing Toyota: Front - Nothing Rear - Toyota GP Turbo pads $72.00 My shopping basket: Front- Suggestions? Rear - Toyota GP Turbo pads $72.00 _________________________________________________________- Nick: Thanks mate, I'll give you a call when I'm leaving :) Report
July 9, 200422 yr Author comment_13369 Hey guys So whats better: BENDIX or FERODO ??????????? Nick: Yep Toyota has one on the shelf for the rear.. but no fronts. Report
July 9, 200422 yr comment_13387 go bendix standards on the front if you can get them.....anything other that standards and they will chew on your rotor, ferodos are known for it....noone likes paying for new rotors.....DO NOT go with the bendix adavance Report
July 9, 200422 yr comment_13388 I have bendix standards on the front of my rolla, i'd go them if i were you tom :) Report
July 9, 200422 yr Author comment_13393 Coolies... are they called Standards... or like access or something... By the way... all you guys are champions... thanks so much for helping me out .. I honestly don't know better and were going to buy the Feredos Report
July 10, 200422 yr Author comment_13418 I say the day was a complete success, the new brakes work a treat, big thanks to Nick, Teddy for the hardwork....and Justin for his moral support :) lol I actually learnt something too! :) Report
July 10, 200422 yr comment_13420 ...1 picture says 1000 words.... ...This picture tells 2000 words ::) :) Report
July 11, 200422 yr comment_13425 hahaha your useing a hammer for a break change :) and sif my breaks are hard. i just have a few more pistons to push . but mine are a 1 peice unit :) `josh Report
July 11, 200422 yr comment_13430 Ahh that is a good photo :) *note the excited facial expression* Report
July 11, 200422 yr comment_13433 Grease is the absolute least of my worries - just have to remember to clean up :) !!! but yetti crap...omg man kind will never get over that.. Nick : Cool :) - ill get u the bling bling soon ! Report
July 12, 200422 yr comment_13471 ah ok - cool with me then ! :dance: - ill talk 2 u on msn about it :) Report
July 12, 200422 yr Author comment_13474 Hey Teddy, Can you please email me the photos: [email protected] Thanks Tom. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now