Bathurst Trip 2007

TheNOBBLER

Hey all, check the link below.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6184

Teddy is organising this and it looks like it will be a sweet run... sadly we will miss the road trip! BUT, it doesnt mean we can't have one of our own and meet them there!

Post up your thoughts and lets see how we go.

Jarrad

Members dont see this ad
sounds the goods, but dunno bout taking my pride n joy up there!!!

well i am seriously thinking about taking the 11 as long as we are not on the top of the mountain as that is were all the rednecks(trouble makers) hang out and not keen on having her torched by some pissed idiot that wants me to do a burnout. so on second thoughts i may take my very own redneck racecar my 5ltr ford ute ill fit in overrated then. And if someone torches that its worth $23000 so the`d be sort of doing me a favour.

IMMMMMM in for sure never been and i thinks its about time i do go.

Yeah, the fear of the redneck brigade has been brought up a few times in Teddys main thread but he seems to have it under control.

Stu, I love your Signature! Its a great combatant to the "only milk and juice come in 2 litres" sticker that you see on v8's all over the place. Might have to get one like yours made up!

Yeah, the fear of the redneck brigade has been brought up a few times in Teddys main thread but he seems to have it under control.

Stu, I love your Signature! Its a great combatant to the "only milk and juice come in 2 litres" sticker that you see on v8's all over the place. Might have to get one like yours made up!

I can't take credit for it though pozman put me on to it, on the redneck topic i was only joking but as it seems its under control thats good but ill bring the ute gotta love aircon, cruize control and a nice clean stereo makes for a nicer 9ish hour drive no matter what fuel costs..

I'm still gunna get that sticker made too might have to use it as a call sign for the new bussines i may have in the pipeworks for the next year or so.

oh yeah I'm still in, calculated work owe me something like 16-18 weeks holidays so f%^&kem I'm taking time off..

stu

i see what ur sayin, but i don't think i could take any of my cars up, just the thought of someone f*%kin with it when I'm not round.

hmmmm, rent a bomb!!!! :y: :y:

Speeking to a mate thats down from QLD at moment he whent last year in a campervan with 2 mates, that now sounds like my new plan might just have to make sure i get a toyota one to keep the theme going. don't stress about me keepn up cos itll be a renter!!!!!!!!!!