July 16, 200422 yr comment_13772 Haha, Josh is going up head-to-head against Teddy for hardest-to-understand-post! :) Report
July 16, 200422 yr comment_13773 He will probably read this and go "you idiot Nick" So I will just shut up now :) hahahaha.. your a idiot nick! `josh Report
July 16, 200422 yr comment_13774 Haha, Josh is going up head-to-head against Teddy for hardest-to-understand-post! :) I'm "English 2nd language " so i rkn i do alright :dance: `josh Report
July 16, 200422 yr comment_13788 don't make me crack out the "your" picture again. it's you're an idiot nick :dance: i've got a shamrock sticker on my car too, or i will when i can be bothered going out there and doing it :) Report
July 16, 200422 yr Author comment_13802 I think spelling should be an issue when you can't understand it Report
July 17, 200422 yr comment_13823 lol that violin emoticon. and don't worry teddy, you're doing well :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now