January 20, 200719 yr comment_160327 can you take a picture of the manifold with measurements photoshoped in? Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_160346 So you have a 20v and i take it you bought a 16v manifold, You have to drill out the hole to make it fit a 20v. Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_160359 So was it advertised as a 16V, i bought one ages ago for my 20V i could see in the pics i was a 20v one but advertised as a 16V. If is a 20V just redrill the last two holes Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_160363 Taken from your post (4AGE Turbo), One thing i don't understand is: I have a 4age silver top (20 valve) and have just bought a heap of bits. It will all be going into my ke55, can someone point me to a thread or faq on a couple of questions I have. I bought a big port head and rwd inlet manifold (big port)(16 valve) So did you get a 20 valve and put a 16 valve head on it? Edited January 20, 200719 yr by Trev Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_160368 Ok so it was a Red top 100kw 16v :jamie: I just did a few measurements on my turbo manifold which i have had bolted to my bigport with no probs, All measurements are centre to centre. Pic: Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_160370 Its a HKS manifold, I got it from a guy in the states brand new with a T25/28 (still havnt been identified) also brand new, I got it as i thought it might of worked in a FWD Format but the turbo hits the motor and then the radiator if you turn it around, I will try to get a pic of it mounted on the car tomorrow. Report
January 20, 200719 yr comment_160381 Is this what your after, Its of a 87-91 4AGE/ZE exhaust gasket sitting on the manifold, The pic is really shitty as i took it with a mini digital camera which a mobile phone takes a better pic. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now