Aus Day Jjj Hottest 100 Party

Taz_Rx

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know I'm having a party on friday for the hottest 100.

If you don't have any plans feel free to drop round and watch the JJJ webcast on the plasma and listen to 1000 watts of PA!!!!

Will be also having a BBQ, Propable for lunch, so BYO meat.

All welcome. :)

Edited by Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My House. Sorry, I didn't put an address or anything as most Launy rollaclub members have bought parts off me and know where I live.

Had an awesome day, not a huge turnout but ok. cranked the PA!! being able to WATCH the countdown was cool too. whenever they did interviews, intros etc you could see the DJ's, then film clips when the songs were on. if the song didn't have a film clip they just showed live footage of people dancing and stuff at Hyde Park.

Had a pool going too for the top song, 2 songs each, $2 a song, closest to number 1 took the pot (which turned out to be over $30) I was spewing, my 2 where MCR - The Black Parade (#13), and HTH - The Hard Road (#3). So I got second as my flat mate picked black fingernails, red wine. Nobody even thought of Augy March!! :D

• 11 months later...

Doing this again this year as last year was soo much fun.

Will have the plasma running the simulcast against and a heaps tougher PA this year.

All rollerclubbers welcome as per usual, come get farked up and see if you can't go home (or out on the town) with a pocket full of cash for the #1 song!!! - speaking of which, anybody have any guess' now!?