How Do Ta22 Struts Go Into Ke30?

doityourself

Hi all, I am looking into lowering the Green Pea KE30, and do a brake upgrade at the same time. I tried a search but found no luck.

I was hoping someone can shed some light on the situation for me.

I am hoping to lower the car 2.5 to 3 inches, with a significant rise in spring rate. I intend to use the car for drift / circuit / daily, and I am well aware of the legallities of going so low but if you've seen my wheels you'll know I blatently disregard the law.

Thanks in advance

Dale Jeffree

Edited by doityourself

Members dont see this ad

I think you will find that the steering knuckle on the ke wont bolt into the ta22 strut, so that shall have to be changed with the whole lower control arm, i also think that the upper spring seat does not bolt into the ke strut top without some grinding and drilling, so you can either adjust the car to make it fit, or reweld the ke lower spring seat onto the ta22 strut and run a ke spring and upper spring seat.

Thanks I've been waiting for an anwer like that.

So its TA22, LCA's, Steering arms, springs, and struts.

From KE30 its, strut tops.

I'm sure thats what i said ealier, but i don't think the ke30 spring sits in the ta22 lower seat properly hence you need to weld the ke30 spring seat on the ta22 strut, but i could be wrong.